PMC (Polyurea Machine Corporation) was founded in February of 2007. It's combined management has over 100 years of experience in the urethane industry for high quality plural-component systems. PMC carries complete product lines for urethane spray systems. These include, but are not limited to: proportioning units, uniquely-designed heated hose system, transfer pumps, spray guns, and the auxiliary equipment required of industry contractors. PMC offers spray foam, pour foam, Polyurea and Polyurea hybrid coatings manufactured in the USA. PMC's motto, "designed with the customer in mind", is descriptive of its dedicated to helping customers successfully, economically, and competitively apply residential and commercial coatings. PMC products and innovations have arisen as a direct result of customer input, creativity, and the spirit of perfection its engineers put into all of its product lines.
In 2010, PMC introduced the "Classic" GH Series of hydraulic foam and coatings proportioners that featured a relay logic control system and point-to-point wiring, incorporating the highest industry standards for hydraulic drive systems, metering pumps, and chemical heaters. In 2012, PMC introduced the next generation of "Classic" PH Series proportioners. The PH Series offers the same heating and pumping systems as the GH Series; however, it features console enhancements, such as a solid-state reversing system as well as the ability to pre-set the machine in order to turn it off at a prescribed cycle count. This eliminates cavitation that is caused when chemical drums become empty.
One Komo Drive
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Two Komo Drive
Lakewood, NJ 08701
PMC Articles and News
- PMC Receives Overwhelming Response to Inaugural Training Program
- PMC Promotes Mike Burke to Sales Representative
- PMC Hires Tim Newmeyer as Field Services Manager
- PMC Promotes Craig Griffin to Director of National Sales
- PMC and KOMO Celebrate Success & Future Plans
- PMC Introduces New PX-7 Mechanical Purge Spray Gun
- Celebrating 10 Years PMC Delivers on Product, Partnership and Pride at SPFA 2017
- PMCs AP-EX Spray System Gets Two Thumbs Up
- PMC Celebrates Partnership and Pride