Find Spray Foam Contractors in Indiana
Commercial Coatings & Associates
800 E. Oregon St.
Evansville, IN 47711
Harbour Spray Foam Insulation
1124 Winton Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46224
Indiana Spray Foam, LLC
17958 Grant Pl.
Lowell, IN 46356
Insulated Roofing Contractors (IRC)
326 Mt. Tabor Rd.
New Albany, IL 47150
Niehaus Installed Sales Professionals
1023 Main St.
Vincennes, IN 47591
Superior Insulation Co.,LLC
3200 S. SR 162
Huntingburg, IN 47542
The Insulation Guys, LLC
325 Monticello Road
Rochester, Indiana 46975
Victory Spray Foam
2927 S. Rangeline Road
Anderson, IN 46017
Wagler Spray Foaming
8016 Griffith Rd.
Worthington, IN 47471
Nothing Performs Like Spray Foam Insulation!
Spray foam insulation is unsurpassed in:
- Energy Efficiency for cool or warm temperatures
- Substantial Energy Savings
- Superior Air-Sealing Properties
- Sealing Cracks, Crevices, Voids, Crawl Spaces, and other Confined Spaces
- Improving Comfort by Eliminating Drafts and Condensation
- Strengthening a Home's or Building's Structural Life
- Lasting Quality; No Need to Insulate Again
- Ease of Application and Rapid Installation Process
Uninsulated, poorly insulated homes have air-movement in and out of them. This air movement compromises the ability to maintain even or optimal temperatures in a home. Every crack, crevice, crawl space, or unsealed area is a source for heat loss. If air can leak in, it can also leak out potentially causing utility bills to soar. Consider having an energy audit performed on your home to detect heat loss concerns.
Compare the efficiency of traditional insulation versus spray foam insulation. An R-value is the measure of the resistance to the flow of heat. The higher the R-value, the better the quality of insulation.
The use of air-conditioning is on the rise. Cooling homes has become standard practice, the average size of a home has increased, and there has been a substantial shift population moving to warmer climates.
Doing Your Part to Reduce Your Carbon footprint:
- Did you know that the average home-owner spends approximately $2000.00 per year on utility bills? Electricity by far is the most costly.
- Did you know that the largest contributor to greenhouse gases is electricity generation?
Together, we can improve our planet's environment and continue improve the quality of life for everyone.