Wood Industries Incorporated offers a wide variety of compressors that are perfectly equipped to handle ANY AND ALL of your spray foam rig needs! We have multiple units available through our professional brands of Eagle and MAXair Premium.
Some of our top Gas Models include:
This Eagle air compressor boasts 35 CFM, a 13 HP GX390 Honda engine, 30 Gallon tank, and a 175 maximum rated PSI. Our 13G is one of the most innovative air compressors in the market today for Spray Foam users. The 4 Cylinder “V” design minimizes vibration, improves cooling and extends compressor life, all while running at an easy 600 to 650 RPMs. This unit comes fully equipped with a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
* This unit is also available in a 14 HP Kohler Engine configuration.
Our 55 CFM MAXair Premium air compressor is a WORK HORSE! This unit is one of our favorite machines for the serious user. This particular unit runs off an 18HP Twin Cylinder Electric Start Vanguard Engine. With 55 Gallons of compressed air and a maximum rated PSI of 170, this unit will NOT disappoint. This MAXair unit comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
* "S.P.E.C. Technologies has worked with Wood Industries for over 3 years now. The service and staff are incredible and very easy to work with. The 55 CFM (18G55TRKE-H-MAP) MAXair Compressor is our compressor of choice for our spray foam rigs. This compressor runs very smooth and we have had little to no problems.”
- Matt @ S.P.E.C. Technologies
If BIGGER is BETTER, then we have you covered! Our 31G120 is a gas powered truck mount like no other. It sits on top of a solid 120 Gallon tank, making it our biggest truck mount unit. This beast fires up a 31 HP V-Twin Electric Start Vanguard Engine and pumps out a solid 75 CFMs! With a maximum rated PSI of 150, this MAXair Premium unit will not let you down. Feel confident in your unit with our 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
For a smaller option, we have the MAXair Premium & Eagle wheelbarrow configurations. The TT90G series is perfect for a mobile spray foam platform, a slide out unit, or simply for handy work around the house. The Eagle unit boasts a 9 HP GX270 Honda Engine, a CFM rating of 18.5 @ 100 PSI, and a 10 Gallon Tank (the largest on the market). Upgrade to our high pressure, high volume version in the MAXair series and receive an upgraded high pressure pump, liquid filled gauges, and a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
* “ We started to work with Wood Industries, Inc. a year ago as we could not find any air compressor manufacturing company in the United States that could meet our demanding air capacity needs. We purchase the TT90G-MAP because of it’s 18.5 CFM @ 100 PSI capacity and its durable Honda engine and it is truly the workhorse of our spray foam platform.”
- Bill Collins @ EDGE, LLC
Some of our top Electric Models include:
This NEW Eagle air compressor features a “V” style cast iron 4 Cylinder pump that runs the same configuration as our impressive 13G truck mount unit (running at a cool 600 to 650 RPMs). This impressive pump sits a-top a solid 80 Gallon upright tank. This unit showcases a 7.5 HP, 28 CFM @ 100 PSI, Single Phase or Three Phase configuration. With a maximum rated PSI of 175 and a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty, it should be EVERYTHING you need in an upright electric unit. This Eagle unit is also equipped with a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
The C7180 Series has remained one of our most popular set ups since the beginning. The C7180V1-MS-MAP is a rugged compressor with cast iron cylinders, an 80 Gallon tank, and a magnetic starter. This unit, along with the remainder of the C71 series, comes equipped with a 7.5 HP, 30 CFM @ 100 PSI, and 170 maximum rated PSI configuration. Available options include 3-Phase Power, a combination starter/pressure switch, and 208/230V, 460V, or 575V motor voltage. This MAXair Premium Series comes with a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
C101120H1-MS208-MAP/ 10 HP series / 50 CFM
C153120H1-MS230-MAP/ 15 HP series / 60 CFM
C203120H1-MS208-MAP/ 20 HP series / 75 CFM
If you are looking for a FOAM BEAST, a WORK HORSE, or the BIGGEST/BADDEST electric units on the market, then look no further. The C10, C15, and C20 Series all boast impressive statistics. These units all settle themselves upon a solid 120 Gallon tank and push a maximum PSI rating of 150 to 170. These units know how to handle high CFM demand, and they are prepared to handle the toughest of jobs. Being a MAXair Premium series, they are fully covered by a 2 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
* "We have been building spray foam rigs for more than 8 years, and in that time we have tried almost every compressor out there. We started using Wood Industries compressors about three years ago and we have been very happy with them. Wood Industries really understands the needs of a Spray Foam Contractor, and that makes our jobs much easier."
- Craig @ Equipment Options Direct
Don’t hesitate to call us!
Still undecided on which unit to buy? Still unsure which configuration will meet your needs? Don’t hesitate to call our main offices any time from 8:00 – 4:30 PM Central Time. We have a customer service team, experienced staff, and salesmen that are ready to HELP you now.
Call Toll Free: 1-800-551-2406