USED: BUY & SELL
Used Spray Foam Equipment and Mobile Spray Foam Rigs:
Find all the best deals on used spray foam equipment for sale with Spray Foam Equipment Insider’s classifieds ads. Buy, sell, or rent used spray foam insulation equipment, mobile spray trailers, rigs and box trucks. Banks, repossession companies, equipment consolidation Companies, estates, equipment suppliers, and privately owned operators.
Looking to Upgrade Your Old Spray Equipment?
Don’t forget to check out our supplier promo pages for trade-in specials. New and used spray foam equipment financing available! See spray foam equipment Promo Page
Tips for Buying Used Spray Foam Equipment and Mobile Spray Rigs:
When buying used spray foam equipment, you should have prior knowledge of how to safely handle spray foam materials, job site protocols, and equipment operations. See all training schools.
(1) Ask when was the equipment was last serviced.
(2) Were the spray machine and fluid hoses flushed prior to storage?
(3) Check all equipment fluids, oils, filters, including generators, air dryers, dryer filters
(4) Check all PPE fresh air supply systems, filters, pumps, and other PPE-related supplies
(5) Check all hoses and connections for signs of decay and or abrasions.
(6) Check the filters in the spray machine for signs of contaminated or crystalized
(7) Look for signs of wear to the spray gun-guns and warn parts.
(8) Make sure the spray equipment is free and clear of any debris. and compressor.
for proper operations. See Personal Protection Equipment products.
(9) Test-run the spray equipment. Inspect the product manufactured for adhesion color and uniformity.
Tips for Selling Used Spray Foam Equipment and Mobile Spray Foam Rigs:
(1) Inspect, test, and service all PPE equipment for proper operation.
(2) Make sure any material waste is cleaned up and properly disposed of.
(3) Clean any spray gun parts, keeping them in an organized fashion.
(4) Check any electrical, air, and fluid connections, and heated spray hoses for wear
(5) Check the fluids and test the generator, compressor, and air dryer system
(6) Check the A and B filters on the machine.
(7) Inspect the lube reservoir, if applicable, and inspect the piston cup area.
(8) Test the drum pumps for proper operation.
(9) Test-run the spray equipment machines for proper operations.
(10) Take plenty of detailed photos of the equipment inside and out.
(11) Make a detailed list of all items included with the equipment.
Need Help Selling Your Used Spray Equipment?
Free used mobile spray rig and equipment appraisals! Get it appraisal, Get it listed, and get sold! It’s that easy. Contact us here
Want to be one of the first to hear about used spray foam or polyurea equipment when it hits the spray foam equipment insider’s site? Tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll put you on the spray foam equipment insider watch list! Receive up-to-date information with email alerts.
Spray polyurea equipment for sale and great deals on sprayfoaminsider.com.
See all trusted brands and money-saving alternatives to suit any budget.
Spray foam and polyurea equipment financing is available.
Flushing Hoses Can Save a Lot of Money, Time, and Agony
The following video shows what happened when hoses sat unused for 5 weeks. The entire length of whip hose, spanning 10 feet, was severely clogged. Even when 2500 pounds of pressure was applied to the hose, the material glopped out as slow as molasses.
Letting spray foam equipment sit for extended periods of time can result in severely clogged hoses or worse. The longer spray foam material sits inside hoses, the more likely the hoses will have to be replaced. Whip 10-foot hoses can cost as much as $600 to $1500 depending on the pressure rating. Fifty-foot hose sections are even more costly depending upon the length of hose that needs to be replaced. Material that has been left in spray guns and machines may result in lengthy, difficult cleaning processes or end up needing replaced as well.
Remember, if you decide to purchase used equipment, be sure to ask how long the equipment has been sitting, and find out if the hoses have been properly flushed.